I suggest you ...

Have an alternate price plan for your services

As some have descibed to you, this plugin is unapealing when dealing in smaller products with lower profit rates, or even shops that carry some lower priced products. An example;

I sell $6 coffee. I am making a $1 profit for every bag I sell. Which is not unheard of with these lower priced consumer goods.

Now, I have room in this for a 10% discount on sharing, but I do not have room for a $0.5 price for the share AND a $0.65 discount. Because that would cost me money for every bag I sell.

Now... I could count on my customers to buy more goods at once, but if it goes viral, I will end up paying up instead of making a profit!

To put it more clearly. A product of $5 you take a 10% commission for and this goes up the lower you get.

But for an espresso machine of $1500 it would be a steal!

In my view you could tackle this in 2 different ways.
- Drop your prices ( ;) )
- Make an alternative price plan that has between 3 to 5% commission per sale.

Right now I am forced to look at badly written, less supported and unsexier plugins for a luxury goods website and I would gladly pay for this kind of marketing. I just wont risk bankruptcy over it.

3 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • OGSOGS commented  · 

I Agree with this ! :) It would certainly be more attractive if the price were to be lower. The reason we want to get out product out and be recognize is because we are a small business and want to spread the word about out product. But we could not afford to loose business instead for this added benefit. Hope something great can be worked out as this seems like a promising plugin.

Feedback and Knowledge Base